Photo Submission Guidelines and Tips
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Club-branded attire only. No third-party branding, including on apparel and in photo backgrounds. No attire or other branding of NFL clubs or sports teams other than the Club.
- No commercial advertising, including company names, apparel brands, hashtags, social media handles, phone numbers, logos, slogans or other branding.
- No political statements, logos, slogans or other political content.
- No offensive or negative comments about the Club or other NFL clubs or sports teams.
- No lewd, inappropriate or offensive photos.
- The Club reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Club will not be obligated to provide the purchaser a refund or remedy if a submitted photo is rejected for any of these reasons.
- Dress in your Vikings game attire so that your cutout will help support the team on game days.
- Find good lighting and face it
- Solid backgrounds will yield the best results
- Do not raise your arms above your shoulders as they would be cropped out.
- Ensure that you take the photo in vertical (portrait) format and submit the photo in the largest possible size.
- No selfies and only one (1) person per photo.